Saturday 1 September 2018

The Three Words


Sand may be washed by sea
It was minor misinterpretation.
No one knew it could ignite
a new,

yet beautiful relation,
Between you and me.
You stormed in like a breeze
and settled in my conscious with ease.
I would urge you
to stay longer, please.
Your voice is refreshing
and full of life
I wish for you nothing
but happiness and joy in rife.
I would never want to see
a drop of tear in your eyes.
I will never tell you any lies.
Whatever I have told you
is cent percent true.

I was holding back for long
The three words
On the tip of my tongue
Was not to be spoken
or sung
or whispered
to anyone
till I scream
on the top of my lung
and say that I love you.

No comments:

अवसरों की खोज में: एक आत्मविश्वास की कहानी

शहर की बेमिती पलकों में, वहाँ एक आदमी का रूप, बेरोज़गारी के आबा में लिपटा, अकेला दिल की धड़कन में, अवसरों के समुंदर में बहती एक अकेला आत्मा,...