Saturday 23 June 2018

CYCLONE


I woke up today,
And I was in a different bay;
I had forgotten and before I could say,
They locked me up so I don’t stray.
I used to write poems and proses
With a depth meaning and 
In the different genres;
I still don’t give a fuck;
Even when the views are meagre,
At times I do see the cyclone;
That creates a clone,
Who watches the devil,
That hangs his shadow as a veil.
I don’t know how to steal the key;
At a moment when he cannot see.
It seems he wants my soul as a fee.
But the moment I open the lock;
I will be getting free.
The only thing I know, 
I know that you don't know how;
To please everybody all the times,
Cause everybody fucking changing their minds.
A little bit faded, a little bit jaded.
Don't want to stop, won't be persuaded.
To write perceptions I can't believe in;
Written 250 poems and 50 quotes, only 650 likes,
6010 impressions have passed through these retinas;
And every single day I wish this number just increases.
The dying old hopes are just growing my new fears.
Don't know where I'm going, but I know how I got here,
I don't know where I'm running but I know how to run;
Cause, running's the only thing I've always done,
I don't know what I'm doing but I remember what I've done
I have a hungry soul, I'm a loaded clone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome sahil,well done,truly appreciated

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Writing is the art you’re blessed with and not everyone possesses this form of art as it requires depth. Everyone can’t be as deep as an artist is. Art is not really meant to be understood or explained. It’s something to be appreciated but unfortunately we’re in a world full of critiques. The most we can do is keep creating our art and the sensible ones will surely appreciate it. There’s no point asking the senseless beings around us for something they can’t comprehend which is nothing but not asking them to even read or like you write. Your art needs appreciation, let it come out naturally. Keep writing:))

अवसरों की खोज में: एक आत्मविश्वास की कहानी

शहर की बेमिती पलकों में, वहाँ एक आदमी का रूप, बेरोज़गारी के आबा में लिपटा, अकेला दिल की धड़कन में, अवसरों के समुंदर में बहती एक अकेला आत्मा,...