Sunday 3 June 2018

THE PLIGHT

I saw her in the supermarket yesterday. 
She was with her son. 
The time froze and 
I couldn't decide whether to say hi or to run. 
I was numb. 
My eye lids refused to shut. 
I was feeding of the sight. 
The blood just evaporated from my body.
The brain was captivated in the plight,
And my heart. 
My agile heart slowed down and skipped the beats. 
I could feel the life being sucked out of me. 
Hair tied up and held with a clutcher,
she looked just the same to me. 
The shining silver hair were silky as ever. 
I just wished if I could have her forever. 
My feet just refused to listen to my brain. 
Suddenly my heart started beating like a train. 
I could feel my throat dry and palms colder. 
Her son looked at me; 
as I was about to tap on her shoulder
he said, "papa could you hold on to mom until I settle the bill."

1 comment:

Shatabdi Mitra said...

Wow... Loved the ending... So sweet ๐Ÿ˜

เค…เคตเคธเคฐों เค•ी เค–ोเคœ เคฎें: เคเค• เค†เคค्เคฎเคตिเคถ्เคตाเคธ เค•ी เค•เคนाเคจी

เคถเคนเคฐ เค•ी เคฌेเคฎिเคคी เคชเคฒเค•ों เคฎें, เคตเคนाँ เคเค• เค†เคฆเคฎी เค•ा เคฐूเคช, เคฌेเคฐोเคœ़เค—ाเคฐी เค•े เค†เคฌा เคฎें เคฒिเคชเคŸा, เค…เค•ेเคฒा เคฆिเคฒ เค•ी เคงเคก़เค•เคจ เคฎें, เค…เคตเคธเคฐों เค•े เคธเคฎुंเคฆเคฐ เคฎें เคฌเคนเคคी เคเค• เค…เค•ेเคฒा เค†เคค्เคฎा,...