Sunday 4 June 2017

ECHOES

I saw you on my first day of college. 
You were sitting in the forth row 
from the front,
and I heard you shut a boy, with an answer
that was blunt. 
Your top was white with green leaves 
drawn over it. 
All my efforts to sit next to you
went down the pit.
Finally at 1 we were two seats away
from each other. 
I saw you go out to take a call,
maybe it was your mother. 
I was called to another room 
to verify my documents.
I saw you sitting on the other end and
boy I was eager to pass a compliment. 
Next day I saw you in the auditorium and
you were wearing an orange t shirt. 
And I looked at my self and 
found my shoes full of dirt. 
It was hot outside and 
you had your hair tied.
I was a few rows away from you,
I could feel my heart swell and 
I swear it is true. 
I was sure it was fate
When I saw you walk into the class late. 
Our classes were bang opposite,
She studied journalism and
I was learning about alcoholic composite. 
One fine day I gathered enough courage
to say Hi
My heart was beating faster than the bullet train and only I know why. 
We bonded over art
and your glares were sure like dart
piercing right into my heart.
Waiting for you at the bus stop was a daily chore,
My friends would laugh at me and call me a bore.
Handing you the chocolate on our way to the class,
That smile could make diamonds out of sheer glass.
How can I forget that first kiss,
it was completely bliss.
Taking you out on my friends bike,
Where you told me you don’t like spikes.
The way you hugged me on your graduation,
I knew I had to start my preparation,
for a life without you.
You marching into my class and 
asking my professor to see me was real bad ass.
My friends envy you till date, for that gate crash.

I am sorry that things didn't work out 
as we expected amongst our religions.
I think that love still has to fight against these legions.
But we shall meet once we rise above these differences.
And hope that love brings down these fences.
Until then I will reside in the palace 
of rapture.
We shall meet again in solace.

I saw you on the first day of my college.

2 comments:

Shatabdi Mitra said...

The friendship.. The well wisher should remain always.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Unknown said...

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

เค…เคตเคธเคฐों เค•ी เค–ोเคœ เคฎें: เคเค• เค†เคค्เคฎเคตिเคถ्เคตाเคธ เค•ी เค•เคนाเคจी

เคถเคนเคฐ เค•ी เคฌेเคฎिเคคी เคชเคฒเค•ों เคฎें, เคตเคนाँ เคเค• เค†เคฆเคฎी เค•ा เคฐूเคช, เคฌेเคฐोเคœ़เค—ाเคฐी เค•े เค†เคฌा เคฎें เคฒिเคชเคŸा, เค…เค•ेเคฒा เคฆिเคฒ เค•ी เคงเคก़เค•เคจ เคฎें, เค…เคตเคธเคฐों เค•े เคธเคฎुंเคฆเคฐ เคฎें เคฌเคนเคคी เคเค• เค…เค•ेเคฒा เค†เคค्เคฎा,...