Saturday 14 July 2018

FOREVER....

Thinking about you, 
Every moment of the day;
Thinking of something,
I could say.
To tell you,
How much I Love You;
So if I could just;
Just;
I don't know how?
I love you so much
It’s so hard to explain
But I do 
and it drives me insane,
to not have you;
and to feel this way,
It’s really hard,
I miss you babe;
You my love,
You are my everything;
My light, my world, my dream, my sweet girl.
I love everything about you;
Everything and more,
I love the lil' things you do,
which I so much adore,
Never,
Never will I find anyone;
close to you.
Never will I ever want;
to replace you,
I want you, 
only you forever;
Thats my need,
Don't want it any other way
I’ll beg on my knees,
cause its hard enough,
not having you now;
But in my heart,
your safe 
And sound you my dear;
My hug bear.
Everything I love about you;
Even today.
I swear
and if true love feels this way
then I'm drowning in a pool of it everyday.
I miss you my love;
Wishing that your were here,
So I could whisper one thing into your ear,
That would be so true and I would say that
I will be love you forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's very hard to depict our feelings,but you nailed out in a very gentle and serene way.


Bravo mate

अवसरों की खोज में: एक आत्मविश्वास की कहानी

शहर की बेमिती पलकों में, वहाँ एक आदमी का रूप, बेरोज़गारी के आबा में लिपटा, अकेला दिल की धड़कन में, अवसरों के समुंदर में बहती एक अकेला आत्मा,...